About iVantage Health Analytics
iVantage Health Analytics® is a privately held company providing comprehensive and objective information and analytic solutions – to help hospitals and health systems strategically manage their operations during a period of significant health reform. The company brings together more than 30 years of successful industry expertise delivering quality data and innovative delivery platforms to ensure timely, concise, and relevant strategic action.
The company provides a single source of business intelligence to help healthcare executives confidently manage under the complexities of the new healthcare. iVantage Health consolidates all of the different and new measurements required under health reform - Market supply conditions are integrated with measures of patient safety, quality, efficiency, affordability, patient satisfaction, and population demand which are delivered through a comprehensive dashboard platform.
Bringing disparate information together for the industry is paramount in today’s healthcare environment; through innovative new technology, iVantage Health offers clients the ability to integrate disparate data from their existing platforms giving them a comprehensive view of their operations, finance, and market realities and influences.
iVantage Health brings:
- A single source for all your data and analytics – including the ability to integrate data from any source
- Products and tools to address all your organizational needs – clinical and functional benchmarks, strategy and planning, and performance improvement.
- A team of seasoned professionals with broad industry perspective and real-world experience to apply to your market issues and operational challenges.
iVantage Health helps clients with:
- Market Planning
- Physician Offices and Specialties
- Cost of Off Quality
- Business Development –financial analysis, contribution analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- ACO Planning
- Medicare Break-even
- Population Health Planning
- Physician Planning and Development
- Bundled payments